The eBridge16CR is a 16 channel ethernet over coax rack mount receiver. The eBridge16CR enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be transmitted over coax cable. This unit is designed to be used with eBridge1CT transceivers. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition the use of coax enables data transmission to be extended over 457m (over four times the 100m Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. At the same time the units can combine Composite Video Signal with the Ethernet data enabling connection to an analog input on a monitor or matrix switch.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
- Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
- Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network in Retail, Hospitality, Arenas, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, Transportation, etc.
- Simultaneously use Composite Video matrix switch for monitor display and control, while the NVR is used for digital IP camera recording.
- eBridge is rated to pass 25mbps of data at distances up to 457m. With proper headend equipment multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
Spec Sheet in PDF Format
- Modular 1U standard EIA 19" rack mount chassis.
- Dimensions 1.625"H x 19.125"W x 8.5"D (42mm H x 486mm W x 216mm D)
|Altronix eBridge1CT IP over Coax Transceiver|
Altronix eBridge1CT - IP over Coax transceiver is designed for use with eBridge1CR, eBridge4CR, and eBridge16CR receivers to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable.