Altronix eBridge4CR is a CAT5 to Coax cable Ethernet receiver. The receiver enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be received over Coax cable. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition, data transmission over the Coax can be extended up to 610m (more than five times the 100m Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. At the same time the unit can combine Composite Video Signal with the Ethernet data enabling connection to an analog input on a monitor or matrix switch. The eBridge4CR is to be used with a compatible Sony Hybrid cameras with "sloc" technology. An eBridge1CT is required for other IP cameras/devices.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
- Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
- Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network in Retail, Hospitality, Arenas, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, Transportation, etc.
- Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.
Spec Sheet in PDF Format
- 24VDC to 56VDC UL Listed Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or UL Listed 24VAC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
- 24VDC/440mA, 56VDC/220mA,
- Four (4) ports.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25mbps of data at distances up to 457m with proper headend equipment which supports Megapixel, HD720, HD1080.
- Four (4) ports.
- Distance: up to 457m.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Green LED - Power.
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F (-10° C to +50° C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -22° to 158° F (-30° to +70° C).
- Relative humidity: 85%, +/- 5%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: - 1000 to 6,561.679 ft. (- 304.8 to 2000m).
- - 24VDC: 5.40 BTU/Hr.
- - 56VDC: 6.31 BTU/Hr.
- - 24VAC: 9.83 BTU/Hr.
|Altronix eBridge1CT IP over Coax Transceiver|
Altronix eBridge1CT - IP over Coax transceiver is designed for use with eBridge1CR, eBridge4CR, and eBridge16CR receivers to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable.