The Altronix eBridge1CRT includes 1 eBridge1CT and 1 eBridge1CR CAT5 to COAX cable Ethernet adapters. The paired set enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be transmitted over coax cable. These plug and play units facilitate system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission over the coax can be extended to 1500' (five times the 100m/328ft Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. At the same time the units can combine Composite Video Signal with the Ethernet data enabling connection to an analog input on a monitor or matrix switch. POWER SUPPLIES (2 needed) NOT INCLUDED. See accessories below.
- Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
- Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
- Upgrade deployed CCTV coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
- Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.
- Incorporates *sloc (Security Link over Coax) technology.
- * sloc is a registered trademark of Intersil Corporation.
- 12VDC to 24VDC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 16VAC to 24VAC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
- 12VDC/275mA, 24VDC/110mA,
- 16VAC/375mA, 24VAC/200mA.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 328 ft. (100m).
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25mbps of data at distances up to 1500 ft. With proper headend equipment, multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
- Distance: up to 1,500 ft.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Green LED - Power.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- - 22° to 158°F (-30° to +70°C) Storage.
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing
- Composite video cables (included) - enables simultaneous composite video signal over the same Coax.
- Two (2) power connectors.
Spec Sheet in PDF Format