The Altronix NetWay8M Managed Midspan provides up to 30W max. power and pass data for PoE compliant cameras/edge devices. Cameras/edge devices may be located up to 100m (328 ft.) from the NetWay unit. A NetWayXT repeater module can be utilized to extend the distance an additional 100m (328 ft.) for a total range of up to 200m (656 ft.). A maximum range of 600m (1968 ft.) is possible using multiple repeaters, based on camera/device port requirement. NetWay Managed Midspans are capable of supporting non-PoE compliant fixed and PTZ IP cameras utilizing NetWay1512 adapters.
• Eight (8) ports of cameras/edge devices over ethernet (CAT5) cable up to a distance of 100m (328 ft.) per port.
• 115VAC 60Hz, 3 amp input.
• Unit provides up to 30W max. full power per port.
• Total power: 150W.
• IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant (PoE Plus).
• Short circuit protection.
• Programmable PoE shutdown for each port.
Utilized to reset cameras/edge devices.
• Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/edge devices.
• LAN or laptop connection enables programming of PoE shutdown and port monitoring.
• User interface.
• Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset (switch).
• Individual port status LEDs.
• IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
• Unit can be rack or shelf mounted.
• Lifetime Warranty.
• Modular 1U standard EIA 19” rack mount chassis.
• Dimensions: 1.625”H x 19.125”W x 8.5”D.
Installation manual in PDF format
|Altronix Netway 1512 POE Mid Span Adapter|
Altronix Netway 13W adapter for conventional IP cameras. Use with NetWay1, NetWay8 or NetWay16 when camera needs external power.
|Altronix Netway 3012 POE Mid Span Adapter|
Altronix Netway 3012 25W adapter for conventional IP PTZ cameras. Use with NetWay1, NetWay8 or NetWay16 when camera needs external power.
|Altronix NetWayXT PoE repeater module|
Altronix NetWayXT repeater modules interface with NetWay midspans to extend power and data (video) an additional
100m (328 ft.). A maximum range of 600m (1968 ft.) is possible using multiple repeaters, based on camera/device port