The EH3512-1HD & EH3512-2HD outdoor enclosure has a small aluminum rectangular style with front hinged lid and rear latch. 120 VAC thermostat controlled 10 watt heater with 3 watt continuous defroster. 12-inch length.
EH3512 Series Enclosure
* Low Cost
* Small, Contemporary Design
* Die Cast and Extruded Aluminum Construction
* Forward Opening Hinged Lid
* Rear Link-lock Latch
* Cable Entry Glands and Mounting Holes on Bottom of Enclosure
* Designed for Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Mount Applications; Not for use with Pan/Tilt
* Easy Access for Servicing and Installation
* Models Available with Factory Installed Low Power Heater, Blower and Defroster, or with Heater and Defroster
The EH3512-1HD, EH3512-2HD are indoor/outdoor, low-cost camera enclosures constructed from die cast and extruded aluminum. The EH3512 has a lower body length of 12.75 inches (32.38 cm) and the EH3515 has a lower body length of 15.75 inches (40.00 cm).
Accepts camera and lens combinations
(including BNC connector) up to:
EH3512-1HD, EH3512-2HD 2.87" W x 3.00" H x 10.00" L
(7.28 cm x 7.62 cm x 25.40 cm)
These enclosures are for use with 2/3-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/3-inch format cameras and fixed focal length lenses or motorized zoom lenses (with or without auto-iris operation).
The front hinged lid provides easy access to the removable camera sled. Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom of the enclosure allow for easy installation of the power and video cables. The rear link-lock latch can be used with a padlock of suitable size to secure the enclosure.
Field installed options include heater-defroster, blower, and sun shroud. The enclosures can also be factory ordered with a low power 24V, 120V, or 230V heater-defroster and blower or heater-defroster only.
The EH3512 is ideal for small-to-medium cameras and fixed mount applications.
Spec Sheet in PDF format