The Panasonic WV-SC385 can cope with demanding lighting conditions, providing an infrared-cut filter to provide color images in daylight and monochrome footage at night when used with infrared lighting, while the Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretching capture detail in dark and bright areas simultaneously. The camera's facial detection system can also detect faces in view, adjusting the image exposure for better definition or triggering recording.
The WV-SC385 dome camera uses Panasonic's UniPhier® LSI chip (H.264 high-profile format) to combine HD video and real-time video streaming at a lower data size. A new 1.3-megapixel MOS image sensor enables high sensitivity and lower power consumption. To increase user system options, the camera is Open Network Video Interface (ONVIF)-compliant, while system migration is more easily facilitated with the H.264 or MPEG-4 selectable format. Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies combine to deliver 128x wider dynamic range than conventional cameras. Face Super Dynamic ensures clear images of faces, and a face-detection function detects the position of human faces and sends the information by XML or video stream.
HD/1,280 x 960 H.264 Dome Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel double speed MOS Sensor
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
“UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• 18x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 216x zoom.
36x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom.
• Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver
128x wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
• H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration.
• High sensitivity with Day/Night function : 0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide)
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration
ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Outdoor / Indoor / Fixed electronic shutter
Outdoor / Indoor: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are
automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selectable.
• Panning with auto flip function can be performed 0 to 360 degrees.
• Auto tracking: The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a
moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
• PTZ control can be taken on the user friendly GUI with 16 speeds
pan/tilt and new “Drag and Zoom” operation enabling finer control.
256 speeds available for system with WV-CU950 system controller.
• Up to 64 preset positions
• 360 map shot: 8 thumbnail images at 45 deg. intervals make it
simple to direct the camera easily by clicking on a thumbnail.
• Industrial grade Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism for high reliability
• VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the
information is sent by XML or video stream.
• Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house
windows and entrances/exits.
• Alarm sources including 1 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic
alarm command can trigger actions such as SDHC/SD memory
recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on
browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
Spec Sheet in PDF Format