The Panasonic WV-ST162 1.3 megapixel pan-tilting network camera can simultaneously send H.264 images in different resolutions. H.264 is recommended for viewing smooth motion images and JPEG is recommended for recording higher quality images. Installation is easy as power is supplied though the Ethernet cable. Power Supply Optional. See Below.
- 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhierŪ", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600)
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions both still and moving scenes.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time) Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz):
Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas,15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
- Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
- Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector, audio from the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the PC to the cameras is available.
Spec Sheet in PDF Format