VIVOTEK ND8322P-2TB is a Linux embedded 8-CH standalone NVR with 8-port 802.3af Compliant PoE, allowing connection with PoE cameras for a max. 80 W power supply. ND8322P also features "One Button Setup" with its plug- &-play and auto-setup functionality, making this advanced unit surprisingly simple to install, and suitable for any small-scale video surveillance applications.
Supporting HDMI and VGA local video output, users can control the GUI OSD interface via mouse & keyboard, eliminating the need for a separate PC to search video or to playback from the NVR. The new local display design - Auto Adaptive Stream will dynamically modify Stream 2 resolution of a camera to best fit the display resolution according to the layout type, resulting in an efficient display, while maintaining superb image quality. Meanwhile, ND8322P supports software fisheye camera de-warping function, providing right angle of video view and detailed information for usage. What's more, ND8322P, featuring various I/O ports, such as eSATA port, alarm input/output, RS232, and RS485 provides users great flexibility of applications.
- Plug & Play One Button Auto Setup
- EZConnect by Scanning QR Code for 24/7 Mobile Viewing
- Intuitive, Elegant Interaction UI
- 8x 802.3af Compliant PoE Ports
- VIVOTEK Camera Configuration and VAST CMS Integrated
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Embedded Linux OS
- e-SATA for Extension Storage
- Story Board Event Search
- ONVIF Open Platform
- Fanless Design
- Up to 12MP Camera Liveview & Playback
ND8322P Spec Sheet in PDF Format