This package contains 1 Vivotek ND8322P-2TB NVR with POE output and 4 Vivotek FD8169 indoor dome cameras. Network cables not included.
VIVOTEK FD8169 is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. Equipped with a 2MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the FD8169 is an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video up to 2 Megapixel.
In order to adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions, the FD8169 features a removable IR-cut filter as well as improved IR illuminators effective up to 15M for superior image quality around the clock. Featuring 3D Noise Reduction Technology, it enables the FD8169 to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions, which also helps to reduce bandwidth from sensor noise.
The FD8169 supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With H.264, and MJPEG compatibility both included, multiple streams can be simultaneously transmitted in any of these formats at different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for versatile platforms. Thereby it further optimizes bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the FD8169 is the ideal solution for your indoor surveillance needs.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 15 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Build-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
VIVOTEK ND8322P is a Linux embedded 8-CH standalone NVR with 8-port 802.3af Compliant PoE, allowing connection with PoE cameras for a max. 80 W power supply. ND8322P also features "One Button Setup" with its plug- &-play and auto-setup functionality, making this advanced unit surprisingly simple to install, and suitable for any small-scale video surveillance applications.
Supporting HDMI and VGA local video output, users can control the GUI OSD interface via mouse & keyboard, eliminating the need for a separate PC to search video or to playback from the NVR. The new local display design - Auto Adaptive Stream will dynamically modify Stream 2 resolution of a camera to best fit the display resolution according to the layout type, resulting in an efficient display, while maintaining superb image quality. Meanwhile, ND8322P supports software fisheye camera de-warping function, providing right angle of video view and detailed information for usage. What's more, ND8322P, featuring various I/O ports, such as eSATA port, alarm input/output, RS232, and RS485 provides users great flexibility of applications.
FD8169 Spec Sheet in PDF Format
- Plug & Play One Button Auto Setup
- EZConnect by Scanning QR Code for 24/7 Mobile Viewing
- Intuitive, Elegant Interaction UI
- 8x 802.3af Compliant PoE Ports
- VIVOTEK Camera Configuration and VAST CMS Integrated
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Embedded Linux OS
- e-SATA for Extension Storage
- Story Board Event Search
- ONVIF Open Platform
- Fanless Design
- Up to 12MP Camera Liveview & Playback
ND8322P Spec Sheet in PDF Format